Hugo very bad trader

niniga

Bench Warmer
i trade me artifact habs wild redemption, i send him my end. 2 weeks after
he found out it was Kostitsyn he post it on this post. He never send me my cards and trade it twice. I've lost 60$ of cards. Beware do not trade with him.

I have never had a problem with HUGO, but he is currently "Must Send First" IF that was there beofre your deal you should have made him send fist, IF it was NOT there...contact the MOD named BSC and give him all of the details of your trade he will help you out

PM sent to niniga..........Hugo has been banned and I have placed his brother Slim99 on Must Send First until this problem is cleared up. I also sent Slim99 a pm with the following message:
Leafsfan1967 has asked for your help with Hugo regarding the deal with niniga. I have banned your brother Hugo this morning and placed you on Must Send First. Thank your brother for that. I will remove your must send first status, and reinstate Hugo as a member once Hugo decides to clear up his problem. It is in your best interest to get Hugo to do what is right with niniga. We will be contacting Canadian authorities to investigate Hugo as a thief if this problem is not cleared up in the next 7 days.
BSC - Moderator

Since I can't seem to get a hold of Hugo, maybe this will get some kind of results

BSC said:
PM sent to niniga..........Hugo has been banned and I have placed his brother Slim99 on Must Send First until this problem is cleared up. I also sent Slim99 a pm with the following message:
Leafsfan1967 has asked for your help with Hugo regarding the deal with niniga. I have banned your brother Hugo this morning and placed you on Must Send First. Thank your brother for that. I will remove your must send first status, and reinstate Hugo as a member once Hugo decides to clear up his problem. It is in your best interest to get Hugo to do what is right with niniga. We will be contacting Canadian authorities to investigate Hugo as a thief if this problem is not cleared up in the next 7 days.
BSC - Moderator

Since I can't seem to get a hold of Hugo, maybe this will get some kind of results

Sounds good Mike. That phone number I found do you get any answer? slim is Lius, and hugo is his actual naame, and board name.

Is this his first offence? I am assuming so because he was slapped with MSF because of this issue...

It is my understanding that he is a kid and sometimes you have to put things in black and white with them as they aren't great problem solvers so I think it would be a good idea if a BSC PM slim again and give him options/tips of how Hugo can resolve this problem.

Leafsfan1967 said:
Sounds good Mike. That phone number I found do you get any answer? slim is Lius, and hugo is his actual naame, and board name.
I received a pm in return from slim99 just a little while ago. Here is the text:
i called him and aked him whats going on cuz hes on a trip but he told me he sended it out and if it go lost or something he said he would send niniga stuff back
if she doesn't get anything soon he said he'll send her stuff back when he gets back home ________

So apparently he understands what kind of position his brother has put him in....we'll see what happens

HANDS - I've been dealing with these kind of issues for quite a while now and know exactly which buttons to push to get results. Both Troy and I have tried being nice, with no results. Troy had previously asked slim99 for his help with Hugo and basically was told Hugo is on a trip. Setting slim99 on MSF status and informing him that Canadian authorities would be contacted to investigate his brother seems to have set a wheel or 2 in motion. Both of these actions are merely a "button to push". Law enforcement autoritites being contacted comes next. That's the final step.

Back