hmmmm

Krusin

retired hippie
This thing got run up another $100 last 20 seconds. Guy was selling a bunch of other stuff with a lot of bidding, I couldn't belive the price on this one.

Guess I'm outta the loop sure didn't think a Romo r/c auto would bring nearly $600.

Tony Romo r/c Auto

In addtion if it's a parallel is it considered a true rookie?

doesnt really surprise me, i mean i sold mine /1200 in a lot for $27 and 3 months later they were selling for $50 alone, so i told people if they had them sell them because they went from selling under $10 to $50, thats a good profit margin, but then it shot up and was selling for $250-$350 after that thanksgiving day...i did ok with romo stuff, i had an SPGU and a Finite that i had all of about $1 in total because i got them in lots, and i sold them for around $60 together...

i expect a big flop with him this season though

doesnt really surprise me, i mean i sold mine /1200 in a lot for $27 and 3 months later they were selling for $50 alone, so i told people if they had them sell them because they went from selling under $10 to $50, thats a good profit margin, but then it shot up and was selling for $250-$350 after that thanksgiving day...i did ok with romo stuff, i had an SPGU and a Finite that i had all of about $1 in total because i got them in lots, and i sold them for around $60 together...

i expect a big flop with him this season though

ditto, at the very least there should be a big flop in sales prices

Guess I need to go back thru some of my 03 stuff. I did sell a Finite r/c of his while he was red hot & did OK, but not that well.

Back