Hi Im new here

VisorMan

Bench Warmer
Hello Im new here
hello this is Craig i am a father of 3 kids.. My oldest son Daron was influenced by his friends to collect sports cards.. I used to be a freak collecting cards when i was a kid.. Sold most of em but kept some.. Now i am hooked buying off cards thru e bay for my son and myself as well.. I have been looking to get limited jersey or autograph cards or rookie cards 2... I was at the basketball hall of fame last weekend and panini was there sponsoring giving away free cards and packages. One panini staff gave my son Brandon Jennings certified autograph card which is neat..

I have a question when they make some cards limited like only 100 or 200 or 300 made and looked at ebay they are like over 25 to 1,000 bucks How do you get those limited cards? thru packages or connection/network like card companies mail it to you if you ask for it? Thanks!!

Hey mods i accidently posted this message at chit chit forum so pls delete that thanks

Welcome to the Freaks and enjoy your stay here.

About your question, insert cards with those low #'s 1 thru 2,000 are found in packs. EBay has good deals on the cards, but web sites like Freaks have a lot of people trading or selling those same cards that sell on EBay and u don't pay the the same price usually a lot cheaper or like I said people will trade u the cards u are looking for. I hope that answered your question.

Again welcome to the Freaks!

Back