Hi Everyone!

TheRizzo41

Bench Warmer
I have been an avid collection since about 1984, with a pause for about 5 years in the early 2000's while I went back to school and got my college degree at the University of Florida. Now living just outside Detroit, I am back into the collecting game.

Hockey is my main focus, along with some NFL, in particular former Florida Gators.

Welcome aboard neighbor! I'm in the Warren Area outside Detroit, hit me up if you ever want to trade Hockey! :)

Welcome, who do you collect in NFL, just Gators? (please dont say Lions, please dont say Lions, LOL!)

EDIT: Just did a quick search and it looks like I just got one Gator worth mentioning. :( Andre Caldwell Magic rc auto... in a Gator uniform though, LOL!)

Ahh, the Dirty Birds... how about that Super Bowl XXXIII? Good game it was, good game. :D (I know its old news, but the Broncos and Falcons dont have much of a history for trash talking :) )

I got a few Julios too. 2011 Gridiron R.O triple G/U (locker/WIlliams/Jones), and for low end, 2011 Platinum X-frac rc, and 2013 Chrome ref., Orange, Purple /499, and Black /299, if you are a rainbow chaser. :)

Back