Hey guys

Jimbodious

Bench Warmer
Hi everybody, I'm new here. First time on a trading site as well, although I have bought and sold some on ebay. At this point I mostly collect Chicago Bears, and just started a Matt Forte PC....always collecting Jordan and Pippen cards as well. I plan on getting a scanner at some point so I can show you what I have. Anyhow good to be here :)

Jimbodious said:
Hi everybody, I'm new here. First time on a trading site as well, although I have bought and sold some on ebay. At this point I mostly collect Chicago Bears, and just started a Matt Forte PC....always collecting Jordan and Pippen cards as well. I plan on getting a scanner at some point so I can show you what I have. Anyhow good to be here :)

welcome jim do u happen to have a trade list of what you have

Not yet, I'm new to the trading thing but I will work on it. I have no GU or autos up for trade at the moment because I sold them, but I'm sure that'll change soon. I mostly have football and basketball, plenty of rookies and inserts. I will post pics of my PC and stuff up for trade soon.

Welcome to the Greatest Sports cards Website Ever if U have ?'s just ask there are alot of helpful people here and alot of great traders and collectors.

Back