GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
With spring training starting in a few days, I think we should do another baseball break. I really like the 2009 EEE or the 2009 SPA, anything in the midrange price.

BLOWOUT CARDS 2010 NCAA "March Madness" Basketball Promo :)
Blowout Cards 2010 NCAA March Madness Basketball Promo #1 - Blowout Cards Forums

ton of products we could break...and if you team wins it all you win a case of 09 exquisite football plus great prices if you make it to the final four as well.

I like either 06 nt or 07 limited....i think 07 limited would be a fun team break only $300 bucks so people could grab multiple spots. Would have to keep the vikings for random of course....or you could just sell spots and random everything for the teams.

I agree BJ... but with NT you can NOT do teams... 15-20 teams could virtually get ZERO cards.. and that is just hardcore lol

slot breaks in the only way to do NT. Go see how other forums do it. If you had spot #1 you pay upwards of 200 for the 1st pick YACK...

I really like the multi year breaks as it presents good teams for more people and not just the two or three hot rookies of the current year.

count me in for something baseball. or hockey but i know theres only like 3 hockey fans on this whole site. WHERES ALL THE HOCKEY PEOPLE?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back