GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was messing around this morning and what about something stupid like 06-07 SP Game Used Basketball, by the hit... there's 72 hits (12 of which are autos), and it'd cost like $17/hit (give or take, dont hold me to that) and there's potential for Jordan, LeBron, Magic, Bird, etc.

or maybe just randomize all teams and sell 1 team. this could be done for any break too. I'd usually consider taking a shot at a break for about $25-30, but I don't want to drop $60ish, and I usually dont care about my random team anyway. I'd rather be "all-in" with 1 random team

E, i like the idea of BY THE HIT... but 72 spots is A LOT to sell and could take a LOOOOOONG time....

the problem with selling all 30 teams in a break is that most of the time we sell 20 or so teams then the other 30 sit and sit and sit and sit....

I mean, we could go old school how I used to do the breaks and sell certain teams at certain prices and the "low profile" teams at a lower price etc....

THAT I wouldn't have a problem with at all... and would more than likely help sell them a bit faster

because why should someone that is collecting the Hornets have to pay the same price as someone buying the bulls in hopes of getting a MJ auto?

ewilkens said:
i was messing around this morning and what about something stupid like 06-07 SP Game Used Basketball, by the hit... there's 72 hits (12 of which are autos), and it'd cost like $17/hit (give or take, dont hold me to that) and there's potential for Jordan, LeBron, Magic, Bird, etc.

or maybe just randomize all teams and sell 1 team. this could be done for any break too. I'd usually consider taking a shot at a break for about $25-30, but I don't want to drop $60ish, and I usually dont care about my random team anyway. I'd rather be "all-in" with 1 random team

You're forgetting out of those 72 hits there will be MANY redemptions that have already Expired

bjtheman1 said:
You're forgetting out of those 72 hits there will be MANY redemptions that have already Expired

really? i've busted 3 or 4 boxes of 06-07 SPGU and never pulled a redemption

Baseball season is here, so how about something along those lines. I haven't done any research yet, but I'm a little bias on 2010 Topps Pro Debut...

Doesnt The 15 Spots For BKB Work Anymore? 1 Picked+1Random? and Have The High Dollar Teams EX: 07-08 Product, Have The Sonics/Thunder Randomed? and for 09-10 Products Have The Lakers/Celtics Randomed?

Thats Usually How TR does it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back