GROUP BREAK: 2009 Donruss Limited Football ----CANCELED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
so.. FOR THE RECORD... I have heard from these participants and they are ok with the larger price for 1 picked/1 random 16 spots sold...

BOLD ---indicates ok with the change
NO BOLD ---indicates have not gotten an opinion via PM or here

HAZEOFGREEN - VIKINGS
LILDONES - LIONS/BROWNS
OILMAN - 49ERS
KORDELL2000 - STEELERS
TOLROBB3 - JETS
BHELSER1981 - DOLPHINS
CTKENJR - BEARS
DACUBS? - COLTS
ATRAIN2004 - BRONCOS/CARDINALS
COLLECTTHEBEST - GIANTS
MWOLFSON22 - COWBOYS/EAGLES
SPUD77 - PATRIOTS
DAKOTA343 - PACKERS

just need to hear from a few more people

spud77, mwolfson22, tolrobb3, hazeofgreen, bhelser1981

my only thought on this is at 15 boxes, we could each just buy a box...at least then we are all garanteed 3 hits, although the current way, you could get more or even get shutout

sorry guys, just can't justify the $$ for this one...especially with Christmas around the corner. If we are going to do $75ish, I gotta drop out on this one.

Good luck everyone!

so.. FOR THE RECORD... I have heard from these participants and they are ok with the larger price for 1 picked/1 random 16 spots sold...

BOLD ---indicates ok with the change
NO BOLD ---indicates have not gotten an opinion via PM or here

HAZEOFGREEN - VIKINGS
LILDONES - LIONS/BROWNS
OILMAN - 49ERS
KORDELL2000 - STEELERS
TOLROBB3 - JETS
BHELSER1981 - DOLPHINS --- OUT
CTKENJR - BEARS
DACUBS? - COLTS
ATRAIN2004 - BRONCOS/CARDINALS
COLLECTTHEBEST - GIANTS
MWOLFSON22 - COWBOYS/EAGLES
SPUD77 - PATRIOTS
DAKOTA343 - PACKERS

just need to hear from a couple people

mwolfson22, tolrobb3

Since we lost another person I am guessing we will need to find someone else to make this break happen. This break is starting to get real expensive and it getting closer and closer to christmas. Lets figure this out I might have to drop a team soon because I got to buy some gifts for people :) If we get in done ASAP, I got money in my pocket but it wont be there long. If not I say we wait till after christmas to do it.

yea I agree not looking good guys... that and theprice of the case went up... this is gonna be too high... as you said especially right before Christmas...

I hate to do this to you guys.. BUT I am gonna pull the plug on this one...

I will get another break posted after Christmas....

BOOOOO BOOOOOOO I was looking forward to a break before xmas... I dont get any wax for xmas as I dont let my family buy it for me as I can get it cheaper or even trade with it. How about a smaller break LCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back