GROUP BREAK: 2009 Donruss Limited Football ----CANCELED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed...

I am attempting to get better price on teh case.. but they are pretty tough to come by.... anyone know anyone that would want in on this let thme know... PLEASE ;)

with 16 sold, not that much more for having a second team that is randomed like other breaks. Although I don't mind the idea of the randomed hits too - but then you would not be able to sell off your random team...

ac-n-mike said:
PM being sent to all participants

Works for me just like to get this done before christaman shopping begins and I am completely broke. Still keep me down for my two teams.

lildones said:
Works for me just like to get this done before christaman shopping begins and I am completely broke. Still keep me down for my two teams.

christaman.....wow I can't type this early in the morning meant christmas.

LOL ok... thanks and yes.. IF we are all good and everyone PMs and says we are good.. I will be getting this case ASAP! we will NO DOUBT have it in the next week or so at most as long as everyone pays in a timely manner

let me know asap guys...about what you want to do

I will get this ordered as soon as payments are sent etc...

should just be a 2-3 day turn around, if we can get it going asap

Well we started of paying $50 to $60 for one team and 30 hits...now we would get 2 teams, and 45 hits at them....for $20 or $25 more Dollars makes sense to me. Plus if anyyone is a little tight on their money they should know that ppl like me and mr get r done and others are more than happy to pay them the extra $20 dollars back for their random team to get this done :). Not to mention the ppl like me last break that dont get a team and just trade/buy the randoms....We should be fine guys!

so.. FOR THE RECORD... I have heard from these participants and they are ok with the larger price for 1 picked/1 random 16 spots sold...

BOLD ---indicates ok with the change
NO BOLD ---indicates have not gotten an opinion via PM or here

HAZEOFGREEN - VIKINGS
LILDONES - LIONS/BROWNS
OILMAN - 49ERS
KORDELL2000 - STEELERS
TOLROBB3 - JETS
BHELSER1981 - DOLPHINS
CTKENJR - BEARS
DACUBS? - COLTS
ATRAIN2004 - BRONCOS/CARDINALS
COLLECTTHEBEST - GIANTS