GROUP BREAK: 2009 Donruss Limited Football ----CANCELED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump Bump.....per say that we don't get 22 teams and get like 20 or 18? It would only be an extra $4 a person for each 2 teams that are not sold right? Maybe my math is wrong. I am all for getting this break going so I don't mind paying a few extra bucks to get it going and have that much more of a chance of getting some random stuff. Just a thought, maybe everyone else would be ok with it as well if we can't get the full 22.

IF ONLY 18 Teams sell it would be about $68 per person...
IF ONLY 20 Teams sell it would be about $62 per person...

I am BARELY.. and I mean BARELY breaking even at these prices... I will BARELY be able to cover shipping them out... BARELY... did I mention BARELY lol

I would of course have to PM all of the people alrady involved and ask if they are still willing to stay in the break IF ONLY that amount of teams sell...

Since I did state that 22 teams would have to sell for the break to go down

it's NOT a cheap break, but the potential for a lot of people to do really well IS there...

Regardless of how many we decide to go with 16, 18, 20, 22, or whatever... ANY unsold teams that get hits will be RANDOMED off to EVEYONE involved

I don't mind paying whatever it is to get the break done, even if you stopped right now at 15...Get'r done.

I am a little late to the party but guess I'll take Green Bay. Risky but it's been awhile since I got in on a break....

well guys.... doenst look like this is gonna do down....

unless you guys want to pay a bit more to get it going... you have the option of having ALL hits from randoms team randomized... OR everyone gets a random team... let me know what you guys want to do....

IF we can get a few more teams sold it will be less expensive

ac-n-mike said:
well guys.... doenst look like this is gonna do down....

unless you guys want to pay a bit more to get it going... you have the option of having ALL hits from randoms team randomized... OR everyone gets a random team... let me know what you guys want to do....

IF we can get a few more teams sold it will be less expensive

Hopefully we can get a few more teams sold. Just a quick question about the randoms.

So each slot I have entitles me to a random spot for drawing for the random hits. Example if we have 8 randoms hits and I have my two slots, I will get two chances at the random cards?

Also If someone gets the random card will their name be removed from the list? or do they have a chance to get multiple cards if there number is drawn again.

If we are going to do the break with 16 people which is going to be pretty expensive for those with two slots figuring about $160, I would much rather have random teams than random chances at the hits. But $160 is a little much to pay for a break, but just my opinion. And I would want to do a case of a product not just part of a case. But if everyone else is doing is ok with spending the money too. :D

yes.. IF you bought 2 teams.. you get 2 spots in the random draw for the randomized cards

SO say you were the ONLY person to buy multiple teams.. there would be 14 spots for other people... and your 2..making 16... just like we do random teams... except it for the cards.... each gu/auto... you dont get them all ;)

at AT MOST... with only 16 spots sold , spots will be about $75-$76 that is why I am hoping for a few moer teams to sell
even if only 2 more teams sell and there are 18 spots

that will drop the price to about $67 tops

and to answer your question, that person name is NOT dropped from the list of participants... they will still get a shot at multiple hits from the randoms

ac-n-mike said:
we are doing a FULL case of this.. not a partial case ;)

Thanks for clearing it up about the randoms.

Yeah sorry didnt make myself clear. Just saying would rather stick with the full case which we are doing and pay a little extra instead of doing a few less boxes and have a cheaper price. Cases atleast you have a better chance of getting something real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back