gross little lot with some HOF autos and such

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, not pictured...

assorted base/inserts - 25 cards including 5 early 70s Johnny Unitas in not good shape...
relics - 16
autos - 43

and then some pictures stuff...

assorted base/inserts - 5
graded - 5
relics - 14
autos - 33

so in all the lot was 76 autos, 30 relics, 35 'others'

hope to make a couple bucks off of this, especially since the 'recent' luck camo and luck chrome are like an added $45 after fees...

just hope it pays off quickly...have a few running at auction because i have no idea what they will do, like the Bubba Smith had one at $19.99 BIN hit and an auction for $41...cant find anything similar to the Shula...hopefully i get some bites tonight on some stuff...should at least double up, its just a matter of how quickly it starts to pay me back...and the sooner the better, as i cleared my paypal stockpile on this and some hot chick...

What're you selling the Edgerrin TC Refractor for? Would love a shot at it!

Nvm, just saw it completed at $9.99. Would've given you a little more lol!

already sold the Edge Ref...

these are the cards ive sold so far...

Dickerson Triple Threads

Dickerson LCM Jersey

Mike Doss Classics

Edge/Ricky Contenders

Edgerrin Chrome Refractor

Edge UD Graded /200

Edge Limited Hardware

Topps Reserve Raymond Berry

Edge SP GU Patch

Edge Topps Gallery AU

Edge UD Graded /100

Marvin Harrison Honors Patch

Luck Camo

Luck Chrome

and im over 60% of what I need to cover (and in 48 hours)...obviously some of the 'bigger' cards have sold, but I think a few monsters are still in the lot...I just find it amusing how much people want to beat you up on prices when you list at reasonable prices...for instance...last sale on a card was $9.99, I list mine at $12.49, seems reasonable right?...next cheapest listed, $28.99...so I get an offer, $6...guessing the guy didn't like my note with my decline offer...I like that ive been able to get this much in sales already and not move the Shula, which I consider the best card in the lot...averaging over $10 per sale too :shock:

well crap...really thought I was going to flip to profit tonight with the end the few auctions I ran...came up short...had 7 watchers on an item that no one ended up bidding on...that was the stunner of the listings...7 and no one pulled the trigger...

so I ended up selling 20 cards and came up $19.76 short of flipping it...still have some of the nice ones left though...

this is what is sold...and Aaron, you gotta be quicker...it comes, it goes...you know I don't hold much for long...turn and burn

Dickerson LCM Jersey
Dickerson Triple Threads
Don Shula Limited Auto/Jsy
Dwight Freeney Bowman Chrome
Earl Morrall Fleer SI
Edge Limited Hardware
Edge Omega Auto
Edge SP GU Patch
Edge Topps Gallery AU
Edge UD Graded /100
Edge UD Graded /200
Edge/Ricky Contenders
Edgerrin Chrome Refractor
Eric Dickerson Americana Patch
Johnny Unitas Base lot
Lenny Moore Fleer SI
Luck Camo
Luck Chrome
Marvin Harrison Honors Patch
Mike Doss Classics
Raymond Berry Topps Reserve

only 8 autos moved...overall a pretty good week

ahh...there we go...+$40 after 8 days...that's how I like it...should continue to pay a little each listing, just like my 2003 SP Authentic set did, though it took me awhile to get my start money back on that one, but I did make $200+ on it...its like those crazy lots I got with the Leinart months ago...they keep spitting money back at me...just got another $9 profit this cycle from it...

someone just bought a bunch of stuff from this lot today :cheers: sold 28 Colts au/jsy cards...thanks to the latest promotion I got this week...still have a few nice ones left...always nice to unload...then again, I should say 'reload' as I bought a flip card again tonight...

Back