WTTF Padres Stars, Current Rookies Autos and hof autos

Hi Bob,

I found these two Padres RC autos that I was wondering if you could use:
Grisham Trent 2020 Panini Contenders 126 Variations Draft Ticket Red #/75 $20.00 RC
Nola Austin 2020 Topps Now Postseason 63 Autograph #/99 RC (looking for $25.00 in TV)

If you could, I could use these two from you:
Colson Montgomery 2021 Elite Extra Edition Signatures Blue #22 White Sox 9/20 $30.00
Izaac Pacheco 2021 Elite Extra Edition Future Threads Signatures #37 Detroit Tigers $15.00

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan
Let me get through tomorrow's breaks. Today's break, my granddaughter, who's ten and thinks she knows everything about horses, got thrown and broke her right arm.
Closing and restructuring the 2020 Stadium Club on Saturday. Going to have 2 hobby boxes of 2020 Topps Debut, with autos of Wander, J Rod, Jo Adell, etc, then the Stadium Club and the 2021 Topps Gallery. Target will be $500, but both blowout cards and steelcity are out of the stadium club.
Bob

Hi Ryan
Let me get through tomorrow's breaks. Today's break, my granddaughter, who's ten and thinks she knows everything about horses, got thrown and broke her right arm.
Closing and restructuring the 2020 Stadium Club on Saturday. Going to have 2 hobby boxes of 2020 Topps Debut, with autos of Wander, J Rod, Jo Adell, etc, then the Stadium Club and the 2021 Topps Gallery. Target will be $500, but both blowout cards and steelcity are out of the stadium club.
Bob
Sounds good Bob. Sorry to hear about your granddaughter. That sounds really painful getting thrown from a horse. I hope she recovers as quickly as possible.

-Ryan

Back