Got Boller?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
one of the guys who would frequently outbid me moved some stuff...grabbed them on the cheap

Fleer Showcase Avant Card Gold /125
UD Honor Roll Gold /25
Fleer Snapshot Slideshow /50
Honors Rookie Gems X's (the O shows up fairly often, but not the X) Jersey /25

then he sent a couple freebies, i was going to get them for $1 but i couldnt add to the invoice, so he said they were on him

Finite /999

and one of my favorites

SP Game Used /600 :cheers:

its not real often that i add a variety of Bollers at one time these days, but i do still have 1 or 2 more incoming :shifty:

i search ebay several times a day, but i dont buy everything that surfaces...if its a 'decent' auto ill toss a bid up to get it for $4-$5 dlvd...i overbid on a couple of those simply to get the combined shipping...he then said he had some more Bollers, mostly jersey stuff, but i told him id give $1 for the Finite (not real big on it, but ok card) and the SPGU which i have like 40 of, probably my favorite 'base' RC

i know we went head to head on some stuff back in the day, he said he was 52bosshogg before and it was one of those frequent buyers that i recall

Ever find much on COMC? I grab a ton of #'d RCs on there of my scrubs at good prices.

Very nice haul. Went through all your Bollers on your photobucket... Awesome collection!

havent updated in probably 2 years and serial numbered on the back arent shown more than once :salut: i have around 20 contenders not pictured

Back