Going to the Canes game next Saturday

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
Get to watch two Staal brothers. :dance: Of course, I hope Eric gets the best of it. I am about 10 rows behind the bench this time and have already started gathering up items to get autographed after the game. I need to catch Cam and Brind'Amour this time around to go with my other stuff. :cheers:

Hope you nab some IP auto Dave! Enjoy the game. Cam is on fire right now. Go pass those Crapitals for the division :salut:

are you taking the baby???? i know some really good baby ear plugs that don't hurt when you put them in.... connor has been going to hockey since he was 4 days old and we use ear plugs for him. in fact all the kids around us use them......a kid is the best way to get things autographed

Have fun Atleast your team is doing something . You should go early in the day to get auto's before game usally when they go to practice. Thats what i do with the Lightning.

are you taking the baby???? i know some really good baby ear plugs that don't hurt when you put them in.... connor has been going to hockey since he was 4 days old and we use ear plugs for him. in fact all the kids around us use them......a kid is the best way to get things autographed

No, she isn't going. Since my wife was on bed rest since the end of January our families/friends never gave her a baby shower, so that is what she will be doing on Saturday. A co-worker of mine got tickets for us to go as a gift for me. So it will be me and two of my co-workers.

Have fun Atleast your team is doing something . You should go early in the day to get auto's before game usally when they go to practice. Thats what i do with the Lightning.

They do a morning skate but the two that are going with me have to work until 12 so we are leaving after that. But I know where the players entrance is so that is where we will go after the game when the players are coming out. That is where I had my luck in meeting Staal, Ladd, Hedican, and Wesley last year.

well that's cool that steph is getting a baby shower. i'm glad i'm not completely late getting stuff out for the baby. although up here i'm blaming the volcano for slow shipping

Back