GB vs NYG Thread

Giants are one impressive team. They overcame a fumbled interception, a fumbled punt return where they would have been close to field goal range, 2 missed go-ahead field goals and losing the coin flip. Damn!

In-FREAKING-credible!!!

NOW BEAT THE PATSYS!!! :salut::salut::salut::salut:

My Bro in Law is one happy man right now. I just talked to him and he was still screaming! :lollol::lollol::lollol: (and he's 70-somthing) :lollol:

(Hope the Seahawks coaches and FO watched that game :pop: )

Great game. I'm have mixed feelings.

I think the Pack would have given the Pats a serious fight and might have even won but I don't have much faith in the Giants.

Would love to be wrong.

On a side note, when they mentioned "heater-gate" was anybody else thinking that that is something the Pats would do? :)

Great game. I'm have mixed feelings.

I think the Pack would have given the Pats a serious fight and might have even won but I don't have much faith in the Giants.

Would love to be wrong.

On a side note, when they mentioned "heater-gate" was anybody else thinking that that is something the Pats would do? :)

I think you should check the last game of the year for the NY and NE. If I remember right it was pretty close. But I am old and senile.

Rob, don't sell your guys short... you had no chance here either!!

BEAT THE PATSYS! :cheers:

PS... I want to know who killed Eli Manning and is taking his place! :lollol::lollol::lollol:

I am soooooo happy right now! Nobody gave us a chance to beat the packers and boy did we show them!
Nobody is giving us a shot at NE and that's fine, I can't wait to watch the super bowl!
This has been an amazing run and I got full confidence in the Giants going into the SB.
I told myself that if Eli got us past the first round, then he would have my FULL support and he's got it.
He's been playing his ass off, as well as Bradshaw, Boss, Ross, Webster, and then both lines.
And the Burress...was unbelievable today!

I could go on but........

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wow that was some sober speak from you Rob, i totally expected:

lsmsolhjt shsltuhyw win!!!! yay!!!! aslhsht beat sjmsmgh kiss my ass haters!! samslklktyuowhghl; shas'othjot sleep now

i'll give you this, it was an exciting game for sure. i really hope they keep on this high or whatever it is, and make the pats fight for the win. if they get a lot of their guys healthy over the next 2 weeks and don't celebrate too much, they will give the pats the fight for their careers. i hope whatever happened to eli over the last few weeks, doesn't get knocked out of him and he's able to keep on the road he is. (I hope his brother at least has the heart to support him at the Super Bowl, kinda pissed me off that Peyton wasn't doing anything and didn't show for the game to support little bro)

wow that was some sober speak from you Rob, i totally expected:

lsmsolhjt shsltuhyw win!!!! yay!!!! aslhsht beat sjmsmgh kiss my ass haters!! samslklktyuowhghl; shas'othjot sleep now

i'll give you this, it was an exciting game for sure. i really hope they keep on this high or whatever it is, and make the pats fight for the win. if they get a lot of their guys healthy over the next 2 weeks and don't celebrate too much, they will give the pats the fight for their careers. i hope whatever happened to eli over the last few weeks, doesn't get knocked out of him and he's able to keep on the road he is. (I hope his brother at least has the heart to support him at the Super Bowl, kinda pissed me off that Peyton wasn't doing anything and didn't show for the game to support little bro)

Eli has lost every game in his NFL career that Peyton was at. Might be the reason he wasn't there or maybe he's just really sad that he got knocked out of the playoffs.

Back