FT/FT: Ozzie Newsome /75 Autograph

I see, thank you, I didn't think to look at that. I have a Newsome autograph from 2005 ESPN and that one books for $40. Which is where I got my trade value from, sorry about that.

Raym- Still interested in the Alexander but I saw beckett has the Alexander at $40. If there's anything I can add PLMK. If not, maybe next time, thanks again.

xdvop86- Interested in the OJ autograph. Please check my bucket and LMK if I can add anything to even up bv.

hunter082006- Thanks man but I didn't see anyting, thanks again.

Question

pantera04 said:
I see, thank you, I didn't think to look at that. I have a Newsome autograph from 2005 ESPN and that one books for $40. Which is where I got my trade value from, sorry about that.

xdvop86- Interested in the OJ autograph. Please check my bucket and LMK if I can add anything to even up bv.

Is your PC available? I could use the Curtis Martin that is in there if it is. I would even trade you back one of him in his college uniform! LMK

xdvop86 said:
pantera04 said:

Is your PC available? I could use the Curtis Martin that is in there if it is. I would even trade you back one of him in his college uniform! LMK

Sorry my but PC is NFT. Was there anything else?

So there's no confusion, this will be the trade? I will be getting the Alexander gu auto in return for the Newsome, Harvin and McKinley. LMK if correct and I'll post asap.

Back