Everything Must Go! Guaranteed Auto/Patch/Game Used Card! Only $9.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvlosky

Bench Warmer
I am getting rid of most of my collection due to me going to grad school. I also have a 17 month at home! So its going to be a little tight for awhile. I am selling off my collection the fastest way I could think of. This may not be the most profitable way for me, but for you as a collector this is a great way to get some really nice cards! I have only made 100 lots so far.

Basically what I am doing is selling these lots for $9.99 each lot will contain:
- 10-20 cards

- At least 3 rookie or insert cards (or any combo of each) most of them are serial numbered.

- Guaranteed Auto, Patch, or Game Used card. In which most of them are serial #ed.

- Shipping is FREE

=======================================

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask me. Also you can reach me at utep225 on AIM.
=======================================

Some highlights that are inserted into these lots:
image-208.jpg

image-157.jpg

image-221.jpg

image-28.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-225.jpg

image-219.jpg

image-74.jpg

image-222.jpg

And this is just a small sample of whats inserted into these lots!!! If intersted you can send $9.99ea to paypal: [email protected]

Thank you,
Daniel Vlosky

Since I PM'ed him on it, I'll try to explain. I believe that it is in the TOS that no grab bag type sales are allowed w/out permission and blah blah blah. He didn't get permission AND didn't really state the exact cards that you were getting.

COOL thanks... I was always confused on why we didnt allow this... so "grab bag style" NO... BUT if he said flat out.. you will get THIS, THIS and THIS then it would be ok?

ac-n-mike said:
COOL thanks... I was always confused on why we didnt allow this... so "grab bag style" NO... BUT if he said flat out.. you will get THIS, THIS and THIS then it would be ok?
If he said that you were getting THIS, THAT, and SOMETHING ELSE (specific cards of course), then that would be fine.:p The only person we allowed to do the "grab bag" thing was Stang81 & that's because everyone knows he's a credible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back