ETHANMENARD/JOHNMENARD1/SHAWNMENARD---- UH.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
THIS MEMBER MESSAGED ME... THENIT JUST GOT BETTER AND BETTER

ethanmenard
i put the wroung year i was born in 1990 also i am also a part of CardCollectersWold if you want to check my year when i was born

ME
is member shawnmenard related to you?

ethanmenard
yeah

ME
and he is... your brother? or what?

ethanmenard
yeah

ME
so which of you is "lying" about their birthday?
you stated that you in error put 1998 when it should be 1990

that would make your birthday

October 23rd, 1990

shawnmenard has his as

December 2nd 1990

see where I am going here? you were born uh... 6 weeks a part? really? LOL

and a 3rd member signed up as well johnmenard1

is that your brother? or father?

we usually do not let multiple members use the same address... just know that this is sounding a bit shady...

have fun and enjoy the site, but be sure that all of you fill out your profiles to the fullest... thanks

ethanmenard
sorry i thought i wrote 1998 but i wrote i was born in 1990 i prested the wrong button
and everything's all right with my account
thank you

ME
my question is IF you were born in Oct 1990.. how was your borther born in Dec 1990?

ethanmenard
i was dopted in 1998 and i was born in 1990

ME
LOL what? so you put 1998 because you were adopted then?

..... DO PEOPLE USUALLY PUT THEIR ADOPTED DATE AS THEIR DATE OF BIRTH? I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE ADOPTED BUT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THEY WERE BORN AGAIN LOL

i just finished a trade with john menard of sportscardforum. he has good feedback there but it took me a month to get my stuff. i seen the shawn menard thing over there also and was asking if its the same person or if thier related and the staff said no..lol it does seem fishy to me. must send first is probaly a good idea.

they ARE related... all of their info is the same LOL

not sure what SCForum is talking about.... but they ARE related lol

ac-n-mike said:
yup... they lie... they lie ;) lol

thats what i dont like about the forum there. half of them dont know what thier doing and the other half either cover for who they like the most or just dont want to give thier time to find out. dont get me wrong, there are a few really good admins and mods there. but there are alot more who are not good then good. i almost got banned for asking for my cards from someone who was jacking me(jonstrong) and they were backing him over me. never made any threats to him except i would call his local poilce department about it if he still refuses to send my end(yes he actually told me i was burned before) which his reason is because he didnt like me..lol anyways enough about that. must send first makes sense about that and we should watch them for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back