Ebay problem. Am I in the wrong here? long read

ar1888

Bench Warmer
I asked a seller who had a autographed mini helmet if I would receive the same mini helmet they had pictured in their auction. They said that"what you get is what you see"I receive it, it is obviously a diffrent one. So I email and tell them about it, and they offerd a refund, but refuse to reimburse me to ship it back to them. Why should I have to pay to send the wrong item back to them? I never would have bid if they didnt reassure me I would get the exact one in the auction. Sould I open a claim with paypal? I know its only $6.00, but I dont want to give this Jackass my 6 dollars for no reason.

Even though it is only $6, I would fight it myself. It is the principal of the whole thing. You asked, they gave you an answer, the answer was wrong. Their fault, they pay.

Even though it is only $6, I would fight it myself. It is the principal of the whole thing. You asked, they gave you an answer, the answer was wrong. Their fault, they pay.

I feel better Im not the only one who thinks this way. Its hard for me to tell when im being bullheaded sometimes. Should I open a paypal dispute?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back