Racing Ebay Auction- 2008 Army 1:24 RCCA Platinum Elite #8 Mark Martin 1/25

Is that yours Chris? If you add your ebay info into your profile, an ebay icon will appear under your points, and post total on the left side. If someone clicks on your ebay icon, it takes them directly to your auctions.

Leafsfan1967 said:
Is that yours Chris? If you add your ebay info into your profile, an ebay icon will appear under your points, and post total on the left side. If someone clicks on your ebay icon, it takes them directly to your auctions.

Yes they drawed my name on it just got the confirmation today, it shipping to me Monday/Tuesday, thought i had ebay in profile but guess i didn't..lol

Cali777 said:
Yes they drawed my name on it just got the confirmation today, it shipping to me Monday/Tuesday, thought i had ebay in profile but guess i didn't..lol

Very nice! I hope you get some nice $$$ for it, although to be honest, I've seen so many nascar diecast go for nothing on ebay, it stopped me from ever selling any of my stuff on there. I was gonna sell some Dale Sr cars that I had multiples of, but they weren't selling for squat, so I didn't list anything. :(

Leafsfan1967 said:
Very nice! I hope you get some nice $$$ for it, although to be honest, I've seen so many nascar diecast go for nothing on ebay, it stopped me from ever selling any of my stuff on there. I was gonna sell some Dale Sr cars that I had multiples of, but they weren't selling for squat, so I didn't list anything. :(

Thanks me too, hope i at least break even was expecting to win it...yes i know exactly what you mean did the same with a few Jr. doubles i had but lost my tail on them, so now i will only sell there when i get one of these i don't need or want..want this one, just bad timing..lol

have my name in drawing for Dale Jr. Retros hope i get pulled on it cause it wont move, hurting or not..lol

Leafsfan1967 said:
Check now! I helped you out a bit!

yeah you did, Thanks :cool:

Back