Football Eagles SuperBowl?

jforbes01

Bench Warmer
The wait is over this is by far the quickest and most explosive offense in the nfl the funniest part is it was worth the wait to actually win the superbowl in our rivals stadium it will happen if this team can stay healthy theres no defense for that speed and power we have on offense just hope vick realizes we gave him a chance when no one else would and signs a reasonable contract i dont see the eagles letting him go...

The team looked fantastic and Vick was too good for words but it was one regular season game. I don't doubt this can happen every week but I'm not putting them in the Super Bowl quite yet.

If Vick keeps playing like an elite QB and winning games w/ his arm and legs I think he might end up getting the largest contract in NFL history. This is probably Vicks last big contract so I'm not sure what kind of discount he will give w/ this in mind. Vick is almost a double edged sword where the better he is the more he will cost in the end.

There's not one surefire lock this season. This week Philly looks good,next week they might get smacked around by the Giants

2 weeks ago everyone had a Steeler/NYG SB. Now,both teams have issues.

League is as wide open as it's been in years and there's not 1 team who is head and shoulders above another

Back