Which top 10 draft pick will have the best season?

Who will have the best rookie season?

• Andrew Luck

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Robert Griffin III

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trent Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Kalil

• Justin Blackmon

• Morris Claiborne

• Mark Barron

• Ryan Tannehill

• Luke Kuechly

• Stephon Gilmore

• Total voters

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
With the 2012 NFL draft out of the way, which player(s) do you think will shine and which ones do you think will be busts?

The poll only lists the top 10 draft picks, and how well they'll do in their rookie season, but let's discuss all of the picks and how you think their transition into the NFL will work.

I really think Andrew Luck will be one of the ones who does quite well in the NFL. He's going into a good situation, in that his play style and the way he can read he defense matches Peyton's better than any other quarterback, probably in the last several drafts. I think he will be a good fit into that offense, and I see him excelling quite a bit in the coming years.

RGIII is a tricky one for me, just because I don't know how durable he'll be. He looked like he got dinged up quite a bit this last season, and took a few pretty good licks that put him on the sideline a few times. He always bounced back, which was good, but he did seem to be easily hurt. I don't see him being a dynamite player this season, but if he can stay healthy I think he can be fairly successful. To me, he is a mini-Vick. I think his arm is just as good, if not better, but he doesn't have the quickness out of the pocket.

One that I know wasn't an "under the radar" player, but might not have had enough hype with his name (at least in my opinion) is Fletcher Cox. This is the guy that I wanted my team to draft all along this season, and now that he went to a division rival I'll just be keeping my fingers crossed that I was completely wrong about him. I, however, don't see it. I think he will be a big impact player on the Eagle's D for many years to come, including his rookie season. If his name was on this list, he would have gotten my vote.

Alright, I think Justin Blackmon is going to have the best rookie year out of these ten players. I feel that he is stepping into the best situation.

Andrew Luck, I think that out of all of these players that he will have the best career, but I think that it will take him a little time to adjust to playing in the NFL and by his second year he will start to show his true potential.

RG3, I agree with the "mini Michael Vick" reference. Now I think that he is starting out with a better team then Luck is, but a big problem for Griffin is the division that he ended up in. With the great defenses of Dallas and New York, he is going to have a hard time showing how good he is. I also think that he is going to have a hard keeping the starting job with Kirk Cousins there.

Wow guys.. we agree on a lot of things :p

Best career, Luck no doubt. RG3 is a mini vick..

But, consider how good Cam Newton was last year.. consider how huge of an impact Kuechly will/could have on that defense. And with Saints being a mess, and Tampa being Tampa.. I think he will excell. A lot. But Ken, I too think Blackmon will do great.

Im having a hard time picking one. Cause Richardson could be AP the second.. and if he is, then wow.. but I'll go Kuechly

Back