does this bother anyone else?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok, i totally get flipping, im sure you all know this...however, i just got an offer on COMC for a card i have listed for $3 (BV $20) of $1.60 and i rarely take offers, but i do tend to look and see what others are listing them for...

the guy who sent me the $1.60 offer has the only other one in stock...listed for $10.20

:scratch:

at least its not the guy who sends offers almost each day for 50% of asking trying to get cards for no more than 10% of BV...wish i could block him from sending offers, so annoying

i get the whole money now to play with vs money down the road...but im not very likely, and i dont think that others would be either, to allow the guy a $4 flip-through profit on a $1.60 purchase...

if he had his listed at $2 i may consider it, but at $10+, not a chance

the new set up you can change that . I'll send 50% offers on plenty of items but mostly for my PC . Like i've been watching the Carl nicks rc you have lol .

yeah i just found that setting :cheers:

guess ill have to edit prices on some of my higher end stuff to reflect the autodecline now since i have movement on those that i dont have on the 'cheap' stuff, as most know a good 80% of what i have has a resale of under $5 im sure with most of it being $2 or less...

didnt even realize some of the stuff i had on COMC, i thought i had some Caleb Hanies on hand a few months ago, but when i went through my stuff i only had 1...guess i have a couple at COMC and i think i have 5 on hand now, which is what i had about 14 months ago when i sold them for $135 :lollol: guess i need Manning and Osweiller to get minor injuries and Hanie to win the Super Bowl, cause his stuff will absolutely blow up, but that wont happen...

I try to price my stuff fairly competitive because I do quite a bit of sales to Amazon (where they can't make offers). This guy checkoutmydeals is sending me absolute lowball offers. (eg I have the lowest listing of a card that has 10+ copies on site, he offers me half my price). Thinking of trying to find him on BO/SCF :D Probably not the best idea.

Back