Baseball Direct from Topps Re: Red Hot Rookie Redemptions

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Topps has told some people I've talked to that the redemption cards are being delayed till June/July for unknown reasons. You might have got this e-mail in the past month:

Dear Consumer,

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently experiencing a delay in processing the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
XXXXXXXXXXXXX Topps Series 2 Red Hot Rookies - Player 12

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

This is not cool!:mad4: Anybody else going to be waiting longer on these now?

man, topps is getting worse and worse by the year...i called about a greg oden finest redemption i shipped in over a year ago...i'm on hold for about 15 minutes...when they finally pick up...i'm explaining my situation and the guy cuts me off while i'm explaining it, telling me it got pushed back till march.

Then, if thats not bad enough, he goes, "thanks for calling topps and have a good day" and hangs up...great customer service... :/

I'm seriously debating writing topps directly because most of the time, i dont even get responses to my emails and i'm not going to wait on hold like that again to get cut off then basically hung up on before i'm done talking, though i'm not sure what good that will do.

Anyways, i hope youre able to get the redemption card soon!

UPDATE!!! (Announced late last night)

We are happy to announce that the Red Hot Rookie Draft Pick cards have been completed and will be shipped soon!

2008 TOPPS RED HOT ROOKIE DRAFT PICKS

Base Draft Picks
The following numbers will be sent shortly:
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20

Any autographed versions of the Red Hot Rookies (1 and 17) will be completed within the next few weeks and sent to our fulfillment center. An announcement will be posted when those cards have been completed. As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team (By Phone: 800-489-9149, or by Email:[email protected]) if you ever have any other questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to answer your questions between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Sincerely, Topps Customer Service.

:wave: :club:

Back