denver game was decent

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i thought this had broncos blowout written all over it...i dont get the broncos kneeling with :33 left and 2 timeouts with manning...they need 40 yards to have a shot with a fg to win in regulation?...instead it goes into 2 OTs and the Ravens win...

whatever it takes for Tom Brady to lose :salut:

of dudes left playing, i probably have the most of Jason Snelling...would love for him to have a 3 TD day :pray:

Seattle looked bad to start, but they are really coming on late again...the story of their season all season...

well...

Seattle fans must know that they had their chances, and Atlanta fans shouldnt feel to good about the win...i can understand going for it on the 4th, but i do believe in at least getting some points on the board...then the bad clock management cost them another 3 at the half...

wonder how crazy sales on COMC got for about 5 minutes on Russell Wilson stuff...

They will be a force next year. Wilson was very impressive and the team "feels" like a winner, if that makes sense? Great game again and this 2nd game is going to be tight too with that late 2nd qtr Texans comeback.

Back