Baseball Complete! 4 Autos-2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball 1 Hobby Box 3 Autos and 1 Quick Pitch Box 1 Auto Plus Mystery Blaster

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi
So-So Break
2021 Panini Mosaic Scripts #23 Deivi Garcia Yankees
2021 Panini Mosaic Rookie Autographs Mosaic Choice Fusion #9 Anderson Tejeda Texas Rangers
2021 Panini Mosaic Rookie Autographs Mosaic #30 Cristian Pache Atlanta Braves
2021 Panini Mosaic Rookie Autographs Mosaic Choice Fusion #21 Daz Cameron Detroit Tigers

https://youtube.com/live/dhXGnMQKkmc?feature=share

Butch has hit the target again! Thanks , so much
Update from St Louis Plan to be home by November 21. Break will probably be on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Sending out invoices momentarily. Thanks to all who are part of the break and those who bid.

Target $200 Bids $200 To Go $0

2021 Mosaic BaseballBid
Arizona DiamondbacksButch's buddy$8.00
Colorado Rockiessmithbrian524$2.00
Los Angeles Dodgerssmithbrian524$4.00
San Diego Padresbdink25$10.00
San Francisco Giantsbobbyd9179$3.00
Chicago Cubscubman1941$5.00
Cincinnati RedsBobbyd9179$5.00
Milwaukee Brewersrtsjr$4.00
Pittsburgh Piratesdcbb11$15.00
St. Louis Cardinalsbdink25$9.00
Atlanta Bravesbdink25$7.00
Miami MarlinsButch's buddy$9.00
New York MetsRubypup$3.00
Philadelphia PhilliesButch's buddy$9.00
Washington NationalsSasquatch$7.00
Houston AstrosButch's buddy$9.00
Los Angeles Angelsbdink25$10.00
Oakland Athleticssmithbrian524$2.00
Seattle Marinersbdink25$8.00
Texas RangersButch's buddy$7.00
Chicago White Soxbobbyd9179$3.00
Cleveland Indianssmithbrian524$2.00
Detroit TigersEliatack$3.00
Kansas City Royalsdcb11$10.00
Minnesota Twinsbfd13$3.00
Baltimore Oriolesbobbyd9179$10.00
Boston Red Soxsmithbrian524$4.00
New York YankeesSasquatch$15.00
Tampa Bay Raysrubypup$6.00
Toronto Blue JaysSasquatch$8.00
Bids$200.00
Target $200To Go$0.00

Please watch the TC blaster break for more info on this break!

To be clear...This break, beside the two boxes with autos, also has all the base cards from the blaster break at
and another mystery blaster during the break.

At least FOUR autos in the break!!
Bonus-see 2022 Mosaic Preview break in Hobby Showcase. All base cards and non star Prizms added to break. Plus more.

Leaf Contest 14, IS UP!

2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball 1 Hobby Box 3 Autos and 1 Quick Pitch Box 1 Auto Plus Mystery Blaster
Appearing as a standalone MLBPA set for the first time, 2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball offers a mix of Trichrome parallels, inserts and autographs.

Top Autos JRod, Jeter, Harper, Witt Jr., etc.

Each Hobby box should contain three autographs.
2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball Base / Parallels
The new baseball brand debuts with 280 cards in the base set.
On top of that, 2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball features many parallels and six of these are exclusive to Hobby/FOTL boxes. This includes Mosaic Red (2 per box) and Mosaic Purple. Each Hobby box also has five Silver Prizms.
There are exclusive Quick Pitch parallels, as well.

2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball Inserts

Moving to the inserts, 2021 Panini Mosaic Baseball works in Field Vision, for 12 top defensive names, and International Men of Mastery, which highlights 15 examples of global talent. Additional lines include Locked In and Rookie Debut.

Look for RCs and autos of Ke'Bryan Hayes RC, Jazz Chisholm RC, Jarred Kelenic RC, Alec Bohm RC

Pick your team break and the Target is only $200, including shipping.
Once the Target has been hit, I will make a transaction. Once confirmed, I will send out invoices. After all the payments have been received, I will set a time for the break and initiate a YouTube break and list it here.
Any Questions? Please Ask.
Thanks Bob

1/1 Bounty to first to pull one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s

Lowest Serial Number card = $5 in a future break.

Last edited:
What happened to this? Butch
Hi Butch
Well, for one, if I don't get any new bids, not much. Per the rules, I can bump it once a day...
However, my best friend, after 30 years of living alone, and not throwing anything out, moved into an independent care facility and basically said just throw everything out. This would have included, old credit cards, statements, paper work from when he was a union steward that had SSNs of a couple hundred union works, about 2,000 books or more and clothes and shoes that he threw in the closet when they got old. Then the garage has more clothes, books and papers. He currently only wears shorts and tee shirts, of which he took some, but found about 30 more tee shirts, that when I took them out of the dryer, found about 10 that belonged to his ex-wife , that he divorced in 1993. Also, in all the papers, we found the pink slip to his car and still looking for the deed to the house.
So, we're talking a four bedroom house, with a pool, that because he let him self go and only stayed in a recliner and watched TV, the place became a stinking mess. He never went swimming, so there's about 3 feet of dark green scum in the bottom of the pool and notice from the health department of complaint about mosquitos.
Therefore, been spending more time over there, than over here.
Bob

Hi Butch
Well, for one, if I don't get any new bids, not much. Per the rules, I can bump it once a day...
However, my best friend, after 30 years of living alone, and not throwing anything out, moved into an independent care facility and basically said just throw everything out. This would have included, old credit cards, statements, paper work from when he was a union steward that had SSNs of a couple hundred union works, about 2,000 books or more and clothes and shoes that he threw in the closet when they got old. Then the garage has more clothes, books and papers. He currently only wears shorts and tee shirts, of which he took some, but found about 30 more tee shirts, that when I took them out of the dryer, found about 10 that belonged to his ex-wife , that he divorced in 1993. Also, in all the papers, we found the pink slip to his car and still looking for the deed to the house.
So, we're talking a four bedroom house, with a pool, that because he let him self go and only stayed in a recliner and watched TV, the place became a stinking mess. He never went swimming, so there's about 3 feet of dark green scum in the bottom of the pool and notice from the health department of complaint about mosquitos.
Therefore, been spending more time over there, than over here.
Bob
Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well with the cleanup. Be safe.

I can't really add anything more to this break. Any way you look at it, I'm losing money. A hobby box, a mega box, a blaster and the blaster I all ready broke. In the Topps Chrome break, there were 11 different bidders, meaning shipping ran about $42.50. Right now there are about 13 bidders, so shipping is about $52 right now, that was built in the break price.
Hopefully, this will get enough bids, so that I can get it closed, so I can do Contest 14.
Bob

Back