Coming From YouTube Card Commuity!!

NYJetsFuel

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, I just joined here and am from the amazing and great YouTube card community. Not really a "rookie" at this stuff but im happy to be here a well. I've become pretty popular throughout YouTube with other great traders. My YouTube Channel is:

YouTube - NYJetsFuel's Channel

I do mainly mystery packs, box & group breaks on BlogTV and so on. Love to trade, sell, etc.

I collect mostley everyone lolz. But really I collect ALL AND ANYTHING New York Jets football. Also love old guys such as Johnny Unitas, Paul Hornung, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, and a whole lot more. Not really sure who I am starting to collect in the new day in era with players from other teams besides the NY Jets but I have everyone and am sure to probabley make a list of other "current" players in the NFL today who are playing.

In Baseball I collect simply Mets and Yankees.

I wanna try to get into Basketball, but it just hasn't happened yet lol.

For NASCAR!!! I collect SMOKE! Tony Stewart all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just happy tobe part of you guys over here also, and can't wait to meet new people, and trade sell, etc.

I'll be posting all my for sale, trade cards very soon on here!!! ;)

NYJetsFuel said:
haha yea, i acctualy haven't gotten anything of him as a Jet yet, but i haven't seen anything either...

B2ri-0wCWkKGrHqJiQEqsnVFu8BMjZq7bKrg_3.jpg

B522tdQBWkKGrHqIOKjwEylRCJbK7BMvOU-zlMw_12.jpg

There is a R&S's auto I do not have yet. Practice uni's stink but at least the helmet lol

NYJetsFuel said:
yea those arent bad, by the end of the year they'll have a lot of great stuff with him as a Jet.

I hope they have sticker inventory left. He stopped signing 2years ago all these are left overs. I hoep to get more jets items of his. I would love and LCM shield in a jets uni

Yea, i think he will start signing again, got a signed ball from him in person at training camp this year. By the end of the yr they should have quite a bit of holmes...hopefully.

NYJetsFuel said:
Yea, i think he will start signing again, got a signed ball from him in person at training camp this year. By the end of the yr they should have quite a bit of holmes...hopefully.

he is not under contract with Panini so there will be nothing new signed just what stickers they have left when with the Steelers

Back