COMC Help

HabsFan6

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone just started buying and selling on comc and have had some trouble getting eyes on my cards even though they are under comps and seem to be pretty liquid. Anyone else have any advice on comc and how to get more views on listings thank you.

P.S: Any advice in general would help as still a newbie on comc

So far, I am only buying on COMC, but from a buying experience, I really don't know how you can improve your chances over others.
That site seems to really be about undercutting everyone else for sales.
You can search by seller, but unless you previously purchased from a specific seller, there is no way I'm aware of to distinguish yourself.

If you're really trying to liquidate cards, you just have to update prices frequently enough to move them.
Otherwise it's kind of a set it and forget it site and just waiting until your cards move.

Maybe someone else has more experience selling, and can be more helpful. This is my anecdotal experience.

Good luck,
John

I like COMC for buying, however, as a seller, I would probably not do it. It just seems that as BarJack34 noted it is nothing but an undercutting site. I see all kinds of stuff going so low, it makes me wonder why I am spending $ on a pack. I always try to look for the lowest price when buying and use it to finish sets. Epack makes hockey stuff on that site so cheap as all the big spenders on that site dump things then get in price cutting wars. Good for the buyer, but bad if you are a small time seller. Sorry, I don't have much advice other than try to be the lowest where you can or list only rarer stuff where you will have very little competition and can get the most out of it, but those might even be better served by selling them on ebay.

Back