cheap mailday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
20 2007 SP Authentic RCs

of note

Deon Anderson x2
Syndric Stubedtoe

lots of lineman types, but it was $5.80 dlvd i think i like the 07s, have 24 different RCs, but sold one today :shock: so down to 23...

actually had a good past 7 days in sales, $85 total and the best card was, probably the Eric Shelton 3 CLR SPA that was a freebie...

kind of sad that i cant win any exquisites for $0.99 the last couple of days :doh: i dont expect to win them often, but i slide into some...also passed on a Drew Olson Gold /60 ended up at $14 DLVD i think, ive got 4 regular ones that ive got for $7.52 or less each :salut:

Jason, did you see what that Marcus McNeill Exquisite ended up selling for?

they all sell for more than my bid...if you bid $3 on any exquisite that isnt Andre Hall, Drew Olson, or Jordan Palmer, you will outbid me...phileagles has dibs on Jerome Harrison, Danny Ware, and Darrell Hackney...if you want to put in an official request for us to not bid on McNeil stuff, just shoot us PMs and you will be safe :salut:

Happen to have any of these in your 07 SPa's
#126 Jasy Richardson
#160 Troy Smith
#203 Roy Hall Auto

only have the smith, i do have a roy hall sterling auto, and an anthony gonzalez press pass auto, of those im most attached to the smith because its an SPA RC QB that is still in the league

Any chance you got numbers 109,131 or 146?

none of those, i sent you the link to the auction i had won i thought :salut:

:dance: for Steptoe :dance:
3rd steptoe, he better become a stud

only have the smith, i do have a roy hall sterling auto, and an anthony gonzalez press pass auto, of those im most attached to the smith because its an SPA RC QB that is still in the league

none of those, i sent you the link to the auction i had won i thought :salut:

3rd steptoe, he better become a stud

Just need the Smith, but if you want to keep it thats cool I'll pick one up off the bay.

they all sell for more than my bid...if you bid $3 on any exquisite that isnt Andre Hall, Drew Olson, or Jordan Palmer, you will outbid me...phileagles has dibs on Jerome Harrison, Danny Ware, and Darrell Hackney...if you want to put in an official request for us to not bid on McNeil stuff, just shoot us PMs and you will be safe :salut:

Thanks. I think it went for over $50.

it went for $43 something, it was 150/150 and those sell right around bv or higher :shock: all the time...Winston Justice just went for like $90, Craphonso Thorpe (different year) went for $65...

for exquisite if you have 001/150, 150/150 or a guys jersey number, put it up on eBay for BIN/BO around BV and you should hook a bite...in the past year ive sold Gerald Riggs JSY #, Garrett Mills JSY #, Drew Brees JSY #, and Chad Johnson 001/150, for around $120 total :shock:

Back