Football Casebreakers September Break Part I: Cases of Certified and Finest - COMPLETE

Thanks for the first half of the break Chris! Not the best cases but I have enjoyed them for sure. Thanks for the great adds to the PC's :)

I plan on shipping stuff out on either Saturday or more likely Monday but if you are fine waiting until after the Prime break which is scheduled for next weekend let me know as that will help. I'll get the thread up for the Prime break tomorrow. Pics tomorrow night if I get a chance. Thanks again guys!

Hey guys, I had a chance to at least sort the hits and found the following teams below did not receive a hit. This only included full slot priced teams so I've randomized the order 3 times and the top 2 teams will receive the 250 point Panini Reward cards;

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Raiders
  2. Giants
  3. Broncos
  4. 49ers
  5. Bengals
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Timestamp: 2014-09-19 12:33:51 UTC

Congrats to Dvashun and KenGraff on the points.

Sorry Chris I just logged in this am to see what was happening with this break. Looks like I missed it. I haven't seen any results from this so if you want me to take my team I have no problem with that. Let me know. Again I apologize

Sorry Chris I just logged in this am to see what was happening with this break. Looks like I missed it. I haven't seen any results from this so if you want me to take my team I have no problem with that. Let me know. Again I apologize

Good to hear from you Bob! I just sent you a PM.

Guys, with the Prime break less than a week away I will hold off on shipment unless I hear from you. I have no problem sending now if you want it but just let me know if you haven't already. Thanks!

Back