Football Casebreakers September Break Part I: Cases of Certified and Finest - COMPLETE

Still waiting on some payments but got enough in that I could order the cases. Hoping for a Thursday night break (9:30pm CT) pending the delivery of the products.

Hey guys, still waiting on word from BobKoning and Indy but they're both long time mebers so I'll cover them until they can get caught up with the thread and payment for this one as we need to start our draft. Still hoping for the break to be tomorrow night as the shipment is set to deliver tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. I've randomized the draft order;

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Crpalmi - PD
  2. KPit1978 - PD
  3. Crpalmi - PD
  4. BajMurray - PD
  5. Crpalmi - PD
  6. Crpalmi - PD
  7. KPit1978 - PD
You have randomized this list 3 times.
Timestamp: 2014-09-17 14:11:04 UTC

We can begin the draft right away. I'll start by taking the Texans.

On the clock: BajMurray
On deck: Crpalmi

Draft Order:
1. Crpalmi - Texans
2. KPit1978 - Cardinals
3. Crpalmi - Steelers
4. BajMurray - Dolphins
5. Crpalmi - Falcons
6. Crpalmi - Ravens
7. KPit1978

Available Teams:
Rams
Chargers

Last edited:
List updated above. KPit up for the final pick. Any hits from the remaining team will be randomized among any participants that get shut out.

Final Draft Results;

1. Crpalmi - Texans
2. KPit1978 - Cardinals
3. Crpalmi - Steelers
4. BajMurray - Dolphins
5. Crpalmi - Falcons
6. Crpalmi - Ravens
7. KPit1978 - Rams

Chargers remain unclaimed so if anyone wants to pick them up for $20 they'd be all yours. Otherwise we will randomize any hits among those participants that get shut out.

Break is set for tonight as long as the case arrives today as scheduled. I have a BB game tonight for my son so it will have to be a 9:30 (CT) break but that should allow us to get the tail end of the Falcons - Bucs game. Good luck all!

Cases arrived, break tonight at 9:30pm(ct). I'll provide the link as we get closer but will use UStream again so I can record for those that can't make it live.

Back