Basketball Can anyone beat the Heat?

That series was amazing. Bad refs, blow outs, overtime, drama.. it was an awesome, amazing series.

I feel bad for Tim Duncan cause hes been a fave of mine since he was a rookie. But I feel great for LeBron, cause, well.. same story lol Hes been a fave of mine too since he started playing pro hoops.

That series was amazing. Bad refs, blow outs, overtime, drama.. it was an awesome, amazing series.

I feel bad for Tim Duncan cause hes been a fave of mine since he was a rookie. But I feel great for LeBron, cause, well.. same story lol Hes been a fave of mine too since he started playing pro hoops.

Hey, stop digging up old threads. Just let this one die. Ok, thanks! :LOL:

I just had to dig up this old thread again after this dominating series by my Spurs. FINALLY, someone beat the Heat!! :LOL:

GO SPURS GO!

there are a few teams I love to see lose...

New England Patriots
Chicago Bears
Ohio State
Michigan
USC
Heat
Lakers
Yankees

so I was happy to see the Heat lose...I didn't start watching until 3rd quarter, I saw the score from time to time on ESPN.com and saw the Heat were up early...

I did enjoy seeing some happy Michelle Beadle courtside enjoying the game...I like her lots...she hates Tom Brady and Tony Romo, so what isn't to like about her?...she catches quite a bit of hell for being 'average' looking and a 'homer' fan...but that is what makes her awesome...its tough to be in your late 30s as a woman on tv...

I get the whole 'journalistic integrity' and you aren't suppose to be biased, but look at the east coast bias on ESPN...oh man, Tim Tebow, Lebron, Brady, Red Sox...that is about all they show...so Beadle tries to bring in things shes passionate about to the show...at least she admits shes a fan first...

so yeah, I enjoyed watching the Heat fail, and really get smoked in the finals...

im not a spurs fan, but it is hard not to like Timmy Duncan...seems like a super nice guy, hes a good player, but doesn't want to be the focal point of the team...it seems the whole team is like that, whereas the Heat are competing to be the 'top draw'...

Back