calling out wolfpack_man

brandonmarshallfan

Bench Warmer
wolfpack_man if your on here or anyone knows him on any other sites

we have had a trade i sent my end out and never recived anything yet and its been since christmas week and still nothing

trade was for mike bell triple threads and another mike bell and 2 marshall gu

my end was greg olsen patch auto /50 from gridiron and hunt/pos dual auto from co signers

Hey man, I know your pain. I had a trade last 3 months. Oct 15 to Jan 10.
Get the moderators involved. pm one of them and they can help you out.

I had a trade that took awhile with him and I am waiting on another deal. He sent me a pm that he has sent the cards and is having some problems. I am in your circle as I have been torched 3 times on this site. Once for over $40. I am also waiting on Dimetime to pay $17.50 for 10 jerseys he bought. I have not received any postive results from any help. Good luck. Anyone out there know any of these people that owe me I would appreciate any help: BrewersFan198207,lilsss19($40 +),I Like To Skate,Dimetime. Thanks

wolfpack_man is also on my waiting list. he owes me a card since christmas and said he mailed new years eve. i have pm'd the mods but have not heard anything yet and wolfpack is ignoring pm's

on top of THAT we need to be sure we get this stuff checked in to....

I'm not sure I believe the DIMETIME comment...IF it has been confirmed in trade manager DIMETIME pays....the man is a TRADING MACHINE! lol

Back