Hockey Broke down

rndmhro

Molson Hero
And bought a single pack of black........
I got a Joe Thornton auto quad (bruins) jersey #/25. Nice silver autograph on it too!

And a Darren Helm Letter (E) #/299.

I gotta say They look nice and I will post pictures later.

Its just quicker than spending $120 on a box with 20 packs. In the end you have the same chance of turning a profit, and atleast you dont have a bunch of base cards taking up space in your house.

Sorry Hero.... at first I thought this post was about your emotional breakdown... or at least a car breaking down.... when I found out it was a hockey break....I was disappointed and acted out unkindly.... I apologize...

perrymcaleer said:
Its just quicker than spending $120 on a box with 20 packs. In the end you have the same chance of turning a profit, and atleast you dont have a bunch of base cards taking up space in your house.

I guess... I'd say it really depends on what you buy though. For example something like UD Series while there's a lot of crap; people buy blasters and hit Price, Toews, Kane YG's and everything. And they are like what 20 bucks a pop ?

If your really looking to make your money I wouldn't suggest buying this stuff. For one thing you know your getting a some garbage Letter Mark that sells for about 20.00 and the unknown can be anything. I've seen some BRUTAL packs !

perrymcaleer said:
A bad way to make money, is with ITG stuff.. I never understood why they never sell very well on ebay

For one thing a lot of their cards are terribly ugly, add to the fact the player won't even be pictured in uniform and you've got yourself some cards that are hard to sell.

Back