Hockey Broke down

perrymcaleer said:
But even the international ones, with print runs of like 10, with some of the nicest patches I have ever seen, still get nothing...

I'm no ITG expert so I can't really identify the cards by the set name but is that another set with NO pictures of the players on the card ? I know the general consensus was that it wasn't really a hit among collectors except for a chosen few. I wasn't even into collecting much when it was released so I never bought anything however I was extremely surprised when I was in the hunt for a Sam Gagner London Knights card. I found a patch 3 colors, autographed WITH his picture on the card and it was selling for 20-30 !!!!!! If you try and get a patch 1 color in one the UD sets they got for 40-50 for 1 color easily.

Well, I havent really seen any sets without pictures, but I first started looking at ITG when a set called International Ice came out. It was all players pictured in their international games. I saw a Brodeur 2 colour jersey go for $8, and it had a print run of I think 30...

I can't pin down the name at the moment but I remember they just had swatches or whatever with a picture of Lord Stanley in the background or Georges Vezina.

marinocollector said:
Sorry Hero.... at first I thought this post was about your emotional breakdown... or at least a car breaking down.... when I found out it was a hockey break....I was disappointed and acted out unkindly.... I apologize...
were still amigos

Back