Bring out your big guns! Favre Leaf Limited logo 1/1

Cris7401

Bench Warmer
Here it is!

Favrefront.jpg
Favreback.jpg

Looking for stuff in my sig. Will also entertain paypal/trade offers.

I will take a shot. I have alot of low numbered Michael Bush autos not scanned and I just pulled a 3 color patch auto RC of National Treasures. Pm if interested. I can check my cards when I get home from work.

bjcards3545 said:
I will take a shot. I have alot of low numbered Michael Bush autos not scanned and I just pulled a 3 color patch auto RC of National Treasures. Pm if interested. I can check my cards when I get home from work.

definately interested. The only Bush I saw was the SpX and I have that one. I'd love to see the not-scanned stuff!

how much paypal do you need for it ? also is there anything else you are looking for right now? i have peterson autos , favre auto , romo sp rc auto and much more of that caliber for trade, just lmk the price and also if interested in others. thanks

my michael bush
leaf rookies and stars dress for success 2 color patch alot of stiching 23/25
donruss gridiron gear pull out jersey auto 58/100
sp rookie threads lettermen auto patch "S" /250
sage red level jersey (louisville jersey) 26/99
press pass game day gear louisville jersey 278/299
sage platinum level auto 35/50

let me know if we can work on something thanks!

heath23 said:
how much paypal do you need for it ? also is there anything else you are looking for right now? i have peterson autos , favre auto , romo sp rc auto and much more of that caliber for trade, just lmk the price and also if interested in others. thanks

I have no paypal price in mind. Looking for offers. I'm only trading for the types of cards in my sig. Sorry.

Kordaisdad said:
my michael bush
leaf rookies and stars dress for success 2 color patch alot of stiching 23/25
donruss gridiron gear pull out jersey auto 58/100
sp rookie threads lettermen auto patch "S" /250
sage red level jersey (louisville jersey) 26/99
press pass game day gear louisville jersey 278/299
sage platinum level auto 35/50

let me know if we can work on something thanks!

I would love all of them especially the Bush Threads auto/250. I don't think I could move the Favre for them though. Please check out the rest of my tradepage and lets see if we can figure something out!

Back