Brian Cushing Contenders auto?

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
So was doing my Cushing search and see that his Contenders is selling for $150 and up, I guess that means he is one of this years short prints? Was wondering does anyone know the print run? I have a feeling this is going to be one Cushing I will not be able to add to my player collection :(

check the punanni website, in the past DLP would usually wait at least 2 weeks after product release before releasing the 'first wave' of SPs...doesnt help that Contenders is 'new' and Cush was named DROY

check the punanni website, in the past DLP would usually wait at least 2 weeks after product release before releasing the 'first wave' of SPs...doesnt help that Contenders is 'new' and Cush was named DROY

I looked on the site but did not see it listed anywhere. I had not even seen he was named DROY I have been swamped at work and must of missed it.

They haven't named the SPs yet, but it is one of them no doubt. Id have to guess its one of the under 200 ones, so yeah... expensive

I noticed there were very very few on ebay. I got lucky last year and got one of the Early Doucet Contenders before it was annouced and it was a Redemption so no one was picking them up for much. I do nto see myself dropping $150 on one of Cushing's even though I love the guy. Maybe some will pop up in the offseason and I can get one for less.

People always go crazy for Contenders short prints out of the gate. Ultimately anything over 100 is not really that much of a short print to me. There are other products where the stated print run rc auto's are under 100 and people don't cream for those like they do Contenders shorties. As stated, wait it out and pick it up for change later.

People always go crazy for Contenders short prints out of the gate. Ultimately anything over 100 is not really that much of a short print to me. There are other products where the stated print run rc auto's are under 100 and people don't cream for those like they do Contenders shorties. As stated, wait it out and pick it up for change later.

Thanks I think this that is exactly what I am going to do. Thanks alot for the help everyone :salut:

Back