Brand New Organized PB CHECK IT OUT!

SportsCardMike

Bench Warmer
I just organized my PB. It has everything from low-mid- high end types of caliber cards. PLMK if you see anything you may like. and i'll look at what you have as well.

Mike

LETS TRADE!

what are you interested in?

What did you see that you like? I like a few of our kobe rc's, but i had trouble seeing the rest of the cards when i zoomed in on them. are they base cards gu or auto etc... PLMK

I'd like to trade maybe

Mike

like the montana/dorsey

my griffey is is pending trade. I was wondering what is the value of the montana dorsey? I'll get back to you either and let you know the trade status.

Thanks for the interest.

Mike

SportsCardMike said:
What did you see that you like? I like a few of our kobe rc's, but i had trouble seeing the rest of the cards when i zoomed in on them. are they base cards gu or auto etc... PLMK

I'd like to trade maybe

Mike

most of the kobes r base and inserts but i think in one of my defaults i have a kobe GU i will check ur bucket when i get home cant remember what i saw but i will check and pm ya

SportsCardMike said:
my griffey is is pending trade. I was wondering what is the value of the montana dorsey? I'll get back to you either and let you know the trade status.

Thanks for the interest.

Mike

Hey Mike the montana/dorsey has just been traded. havent had a chance to delete yet. but yes pls let me know on the griffey i have a customer interested in getting one.

SportsCardMike said:

I'd like to trade maybe

Mike

i would like michael jordans in return do u have any

Back