Boise gets 7 1st Place Votes

Rankings are supposed to be earned. Boise doesn't play enough tough games to warrant a high ranking imo. Most SEC teams play 4-5 top 25 teams a year, and usually 2-3 top 10 teams a year. Boise plays 1 or 2 ranked teams a year. Anybody can scheme and get up for 1 or 2 big games a year when they can sleepwalk through the rest of their schedule. It is infinitely more difficult to sustain that level of success every week in a major conference. Just ask Alabama or Florida.

Don't hate Boise because people vote for them. To me, they do their best with what they have. They are emblamatic of the broken system, but with no playoff and very few teams willing to schedule them, I don't see their situation changing.

Somewhat true, but they are holding firm on return games to schedule Boise. They are not going to the Swamp unless Florida will come to Boise.

As a team that plays no one they need to bite the bullet and show they can go into a true road game and get it done against a top team.

The college system's fixture line-up is unfathomable from over here. Why not have a playoff system at the end of season? It is all based upon tv money as far as I can see anyway. And Boise state have been great but watching them on tv is awful with that dreadful turf.

Somewhat true, but they are holding firm on return games to schedule Boise. They are not going to the Swamp unless Florida will come to Boise.

As a team that plays no one they need to bite the bullet and show they can go into a true road game and get it done against a top team.

If most of u sec boys dont think Boise St is all that, why not give them a home and home????

If most of u sec boys dont think Boise St is all that, why not give them a home and home????

Seahawkla is a Pac10 fan. Oregon played at Boise last year. Boise almost lost to La Tecgh last year on the road last year. They are far from elite just because they beat OU in a bowl and Oregon at home. That are the onlly 2 wins they have ever had and neither is that impressive in my opinion

They don't deserve a home and home. They are Boise State. If they want to join the big boys club, they need to play by the big boys' rules. And if they want big boy hardware, they need to play a big boy schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or they can go out and earn some fucking respect and play big games on the road like every other "no name" team who became a power house did before them.

No wonder this site sux too fuggin many sec homers. hekk if its that tuff for ur lil teams to be in a conference maybe u should call your schools president and get the fuck out. Fucking whiners :pop:

No wonder this site sux too fuggin many sec homers. hekk if its that tuff for ur lil teams to be in a conference maybe u should call your schools president and get the fuck out. Fucking whiners :pop:

Please go back and read up on FSU's rise in the 70's and 80's. Please then explain to me how they got to play so many big name teams. Then please explain the difference between what Boise is trying to do now and what FSU did then.

Kthx.

Stefan I have met you and you seemed like a very good guy. I dont know why half this crap goes on but Boise is a legit team. Not everyone can be in the sec, ya know. They have to deal with what they have. And there are alot of teams in major conferences that dont/wouldnt want to play them. The 4 major conf: Big 12, sec, pac 10 and big 10 Thats alot of good football, i know you all dont agree but its true, football is actual played outside the sec.lol Would be nice to see an 8 team playoff, that would be fuggin awesome ya know

Back