Billy Sims lettermen

JTorto

Bench Warmer
One of the easiest lettermen set to complete (and these are NOT from GU jerseys). Not that great, I know, but its done. And it still looks cool, despite the fact that the Lions didn't have nameplates like that in the early 80s.

10-31-08_0001.jpg

Hey, if they were from a real jersey everyone would be paying through the roof for them. I remember bidding $500 on a real Marino letter, and being outbid. This set looks great, is only the first one autographed?

Yeah, there were actually 3 versions. Auto'd, not Auto'd, and the non-auto'd letters to spell out "LIONS" which made the non-auto 'I' and 'S', that much easier to find cheap. I could have gone with the 'all auto' version, but I kinda like the look of the first 'S' auto'd more any way.

Yeah, there were actually 3 versions. Auto'd, not Auto'd, and the non-auto'd letters to spell out "LIONS" which made the non-auto 'I' and 'S', that much easier to find cheap. I could have gone with the 'all auto' version, but I kinda like the look of the first 'S' auto'd more any way.

Very nice!!

I have quite a few of the lettermen from that set that I decided to hold rather than sell for $15 :) They are real nice looking cards!!

awesome stuff man....I like the first one being autoed only too....I think it looks sweet....4 autos is over kill in my opinion!!!

One of the easiest lettermen set to complete (and these are NOT from GU jerseys). Not that great, I know, but its done. And it still looks cool, despite the fact that the Lions didn't have nameplates like that in the early 80s.

10-31-08_0001.jpg

Damn those are cool. I hadn't kept up with cards at all this season. FB sucked for me this year:snooty:
Michigan = sucked:(
Lions = OMFG:doh:
Brady broke a leg from jump:ban:

Back