Big Ten Will Alter Schedules

buckeyeheisman

Bench Warmer
In the 2009 season the Big Ten Conference will play past Thanksgiving, so Ohio State - Michigan is going to be the weekend after Thanksgiving :cheers:

I'll post the link when I find it.

now all they have to do is make sure they play everyone in their conference........or have a championship game.

I'd like to see a championship, but I don't see a team out there that could join the Big Ten. Cincinnati would be a good fit, but the Big East is an easier path to navigate. Notre Dame (they're not good now, but...) would also be a good fit, but they already have their own TV deal on NBC, so I really don't see that happening either.

I'd like to see a championship, but I don't see a team out there that could join the Big Ten. Cincinnati would be a good fit, but the Big East is an easier path to navigate. Notre Dame (they're not good now, but...) would also be a good fit, but they already have their own TV deal on NBC, so I really don't see that happening either.

Aren't there 11 teams in the Big 10???

i thought that too, thus the reason they dont play everyone
its still a joke until they make a title game

yeah, but they can make an effort to play more conference teams.....and instead of not playing after Thanksgiving, they can have a Conference Championship game.......they can run their conference like the BCS:roflmao:

Cut Indiana, go back to 10 and play a full conference schedule with 3 ooc games, no more debate on who the champ is :salut:

They should cut Northwestern. As a private school, it'll never be able to compete. At least Indiana is competitive year in and year out in basketball.

If I'd cut somebody it would be Northwestern, I think they have the least potential than any of the others. Indiana's improving, so I would not cut them.

Back