BearsFan51

ac-n-mike said:
his latest AMAZING posts:

lol

my bad

lol

bv?

got pics?

WHAT A FREAKING TOOL THIS KID IS! 943 posts and NONE of ANY use!

those are his 3 favorite kinds of posts,(1) "my bad" (of course your bad, your a moron), (2) "bv?" (Does it Matter? your a broke kid who doesnt trade), (3) "got pics" (again refer to #2)

lol seems like he cares about his post total

"hey why is it that every time i post my post count goes down???? i had like 950 and now it was 698 what is up with that"?????? wriye back and tell me please!!!!!!!!!!!"

got that PM from him right now

that would be ME ;) he will NOT pad his post totals on my watch...I am SICK of this kid...he asks NEVER ENDING amount of questions ask for pics, ask for BV's and has NEVER ever made a deal.... he is USELESS

if I see another debate about the BEARS i'm goign to **** my self...can i please post this for him?

GREAT BEARS SONG

you think he will like it?

ac-n-mike said:
that would be ME ;) he will NOT pad his post totals on my watch...I am SICK of this kid...he asks NEVER ENDING amount of questions ask for pics, ask for BV's and has NEVER ever made a deal.... he is USELESS

if I see another debate about the BEARS i'm goign to **** my self...can i please post this for him?

GREAT BEARS SONG

you think he will like it?
Please don't...........it'll only antagonize him
I got the same pm from him about his post count. I told him that when useless posts get deleted the post count drops.........maybe he'll get the message

I'm not gonna post it...but wanted to LOL actually i think i did when i wasnt a mod lol anyway yea he is annoying.... VERY MUCH SO!

havent we warned him about this NUMEROUS times? and he was actually suspended for it too right? AHHHHHHHH let me hunt him down LOL!

ac-n-mike said:
I'm not gonna post it...but wanted to LOL actually i think i did when i wasnt a mod lol anyway yea he is annoying.... VERY MUCH SO!

havent we warned him about this NUMEROUS times? and he was actually suspended for it too right? AHHHHHHHH let me hunt him down LOL!
I've got my eye on him....and yes he can be annoying, but try to remember that he's just a little kid........I just sent him the following PM:

Please try to remember what I told you about posting before I suspended you last time.....If you are going to make a post in someone's thread, be absolutely sure that you are posting in relation to and on topic of the thread. If you post in someone's trade or sale thread, be darn sure that you are posting because you are actually interested and plan to go ahead with a trade or purchase from someone. Do not just ask if they have any Bears and then say that you don't have any money or cards to trade. I really don't want to have to suspend you again for trolling.
Thanks
BSC

We'll see if he takes heed. I really don't want to drive a kid away from the hobby, no matter how annoying he is........

ac-n-mike said:
let me shoot him PLEASE!
Even though it would probably give a great many people here some sort of relief, I'll have to say NO....................instead, I could just hand him over to you as a little pet project to guide him and teach him ALL about online trading and etiquette ;)
In all seriousness, let's try and give this kid some real pointers and guidance, rather than harass and belittle him.........maybe he doesn't have anyone who has ever helped him in that regard

I woludnt have a problem, but it's like the 10th time he has been told amd PMed by mods....even my 4 year old understand YES and NO... this is CRAZY lol he has NEVER made a trade.... NOTHING lol

I saw Bearsfan ask for some Jordan bases in the football section so I posted this

Bearsfan... I have some Michael Jordan bases.

Trading in your favour or selling rock cheap.

PM me if interested .

My plan is to give him the world's BEST deal... practically give them away.
If he wastes time again... I WONT be happy as it means he NEVER learns.
Consider it a test if you want.

Back