BBlair2002

rynesandbergfan23

Bench Warmer
I recieved this from Jay. I know a few on here don't like him, but his info is usually on the money, so here is the heads up.

I just wanted to give you a little heads up on a new-ish member. BBlair-2002. Back in the day (when I went by EB31) I used to do online fraud prevention. I would track down cardboard thieves and scum and attempt to either help the victims file charges with police departments or simply recover their losses by contacting the thief myself. I mostly just recovered information useful to the victim in the dealings with the police.

I know the BBlair2002. They were someone I had to go after back then. I am 150% certain of this. Now, people do change...time has passed...etc. I cannot speak of this persons current actions or intentions. I am merely pointing out that at onetime he was on my "thief" list and had ripped someone off. I am sure it was either several people or one person for a significant amount - only because I typically went after the big fish.

I cannot find "proof" and/or "evidence" to support what I am saying because this dates back to 2003-ish? Maybe 2004. And I am on a newer computer since then.

I hope you guys keep an eye out and I hope this PM proves useful to you.

Thanks,
Jay

i got the same pm fro him today but i made a trade with b blair and i recieved my cards from our trade today no problems here but we should still keep an eye on him

chris

Back