Hockey Autographs

rndmhro

Molson Hero
Right now who has the best autograph, theres alot of good ones and alot of bad, My favorite Signature right now is Doug Gilmour's love the 93 inside the signature, Who has the worst, Im voting Ovechkin on that one.

I recently saw a Hossa Auto, and it is ust two lines.. but the malkin that I have is the second worst I have ever seen!

I dont think I have ever seen one Nice than Mr Hockey himself though! His always come out beautiful!

His are quite nice, there is alot of young players who have bad Auto's, I dont know if mass signing is to blame or just lack of caring.

I think it is a bit of both.. I mean, when a player signs a contract to issue 1000 autos for a season with upper deck, how much can he care by the time he gets to number 200? And I think it shows too, if you go through the collecting season, the last sets of the year seem to be the nicest autos, cause guys start at the end of the collecting season, and finish their autos by the first couple months of the season, so the late products have some nice stuff, and then the first few products of the next year have crap!

ALTHOUGH! Sidney Crosby seems to put the same amount of effort every time, his is nice, but its not great, but he never seems to get really sloppy with it

Some really care, Old timer Autos are excellent, look at a Johnny Bower, or that of the like, great great autos, and another great is Guy Lafleurs

To me Maurice Richard has the nicest and cleanest even cleaner than Gordie Howe's if I can take the time to dig them out I will post them.....and you don't have to ask me which is my favorite auto of all Maurice hands down bar none......my second fave is Bobby Orr's and his is nice and clean as well....but when talking hockey being from here especially it is all Maurice.....and it is very true the older hockey players do sign a lot cleaner they took the time for the fans and they signed probably more than players of today.......and yes Hossa has to be one of the worst
mh.jpg

I'm not sure how you could pick Ove-checkin first as there are at least 50 I can name off the top of my head that are worse.

Some of the current players who have nice autos are - Saku Koivu, Cindy Crosby, Jack Johnson, Andrei Kostitsyn

Some of the current players who have horrible autos - Alexander Frolov, Niklas Grossman, Marian Hossa, Sergei Samsonov, Matt Smaby etc....

Back