Hockey Autographs

Johnson's is pretty clean so is Nick Foligno's,I am kind of keen on Cassie Cambell's has sort of an artsy look
jj.jpg

nf-1.jpg

ca.jpg

perrymcaleer said:
She is the chick that played one perio of one game in the NHL, for Tampa. She is a goalie. I thought everyone knew who she was...

LOL I didn't even know a woman was allowed to play in the NHL !?

I looked her up and she actually played 2 Pre-Season games with the lightning in '93, which explains why I have no idea who she is. It was a publicity stunt to raise awareness of the Tampa Bay expansion.

and I forgot to mention her auto is clean and you can read every letter....here is another one with a cool auto......
sy.jpg

Here is another one that I think is cool....there is a little story that goes with this one ......they had the world cup here in Montreal and I was helping a friend in the back of the Molson center and who I spot coming out was Joe Sakic so I went up to him and asked him for his auto and I had no paper I searched everywhere through my pockets and jacket all I could find was a cigarette pack so I tore it down the middle and handed it to him he really did not want to sign it but being they great guy that he was he signed it anyways so now I have a very unique Joe Sakic auto....when I got in I cut the pack along the seems and placed it in a top load so it would stay clean.....I posted it a little big so that you can see the hand action in his sig just like when he is on the ice check it out....
joes.jpg

Yeah Joe has a nice auto and he's a really great guy, can I have that cigarette pack ? LOL I could make a beautiful cut auto out of that.

Back