Football Anyone else feel like this NFL season has been terrible?

I don't really feel like its been terrible, just nothing really worth celebrating. As a patriots fan, they had a few nice comeback games that were awesome, don't get me wrong, but there is something missing from this season that was definitely there in the last one. I feel as though there could be a change in this feeling later in the season when things start to get more intense as playoffs cook up.

There weren't too many high points for me this season, but it was still fun to watch. I think my favorite part of it is watching with my best buds and making memories.

I am a Cowboys fan so most seasons are terrible for me :(. I would agree that the season in general has been pretty boring. There's no big story lines to follow this year. In fact, I usually don't know who is playing who until the games start on Sunday, which is unusual for me.

Even fantasy football doesn't interest me this year. That could be because my team isn't doing that great, but it seems like the rest of our league is apathetic as well. Could all this be because of the off-the-field issues that are going on with the league concerning the rule changes and other issues?

This NFL season has definitely been terrible. I thought the Lions were actually going to make the playoffs. As soon as they signed Reggie Bush I got all excited but only to be disappointed in the second half of the season like always. Generally speaking though, I don't think the NFL is as good or entertaining as it once was.

How can you not like this football season especially now with superstar Peyton Manning versus rising star rookie Russell Wilson going head to head in the Superbowl....Shazammmmmm!

I haven't enjoyed any of the matchups that I've seen except the Packers v 49ers game in week 1. Maybe my market is getting bad games but I can say that the prime time games have been horrible. The Thursday night matchups have all been sloppy and boring. The Sunday Night games and Monday Night games have all been either average or well below average. Does anyone else feel like the sport is regressing? I remember it being much more entertaining 5 to 10 years ago.

The Packer defense stinks this year, teams that were that good last year, need offensive help and defensive help while other teams that haven't been that goo for a while are becoming, basically a shift it happens, or the draft just been that deep, but wait untill the 2014 draft.

I can't believe that there are no teams who want Tim Tebow. That year he played for the Broncos he started the whole second half and he took them to the playoffs. If it wasn't for him they would've never made it in the first place. Now apparently he's not good enough to even be a backup for any team. If I was the Lions I'd pick him up and get rid of Stafford.

No no no no no, Tebow didn't take us to the playoffs, our defense did. Tebow pulled a rabbit out of his hat once or twice, but that guy cant throw a ball to save his life, lol.

Back