anyone buying? Cutler/Marshall/Young/Jones Drew

Adam ... here is the skinny from the other site we post on ...

I've basically come to realize that this hobby is costing me more and more the deeper and deeper I get ... we just had our 2nd baby recently and I feel the need to get out while I'm still somewhat ahead.

so with that being said I've got 2 cards I'm watching on ebay that will complete my PC and bring my collecting days to an end (until I hit the Lotto). I've had fun and met some great people along the way, 144 trades here, 206 eBay and several on Beckett and other sites and have not been ripped off once! I'll be around, checking out new designs and chatting with a few friends I have made along the way, but as far as buying/trading is concerned I'm pretty much done.

Here is a list of what I have left and what I want to get rid of ... I'd like to get rid of this all in one shot and as you can see this would be an excellent trade bait lot or re-sell lot.

I probably won't be interested in breaking it up BUT I may if the offer is decent.

so here is what's left -

06 Vernon Davis Turkey Red Cabinet auto/jersey 5x7 - BV $40
06 Chad Jackson Turkey Red Cabinet auto/jersey 5x7 - BV $50
06 Jones Drew Turkey Red Cabinet auto/jersey 5x7 - BV $60
06 Vince Young Turkey Red cabinet auto/jersey 5x7 - BV $150
06 Tatum Bell Turkey Red cabinet auto/jersey 5x7 - BV $30
07 Jay Cutler Artifacts Auto - BV $80
06 Brandon Marshall HP Quad Footballs/auto - BV $40
06 Brandon Marshall SPx Gold auto/jersey - BV $50
06 Brandon Marshall Ultimate Scripts auto - BV $30
06 Brandon Marshall Absolute RPM auto/jersey - BV $40

ALMOST $600 BV HERE!!!

I also have a few Game used cards not scanned in my bucket that I'll toss in for you and also some 06 and 07 rookies that I'll toss in!!

I've got a price in mind for this lot but I want to see some offers first.

Thanks,
Jeremy

the MjD is currently pending a deal for tomorrow ... if the guy doesn't come through I'll let you know ... but probably $25 dlvrd. I'd go lower but I have to protect these big cards extra when shipping so they run a bit more to ship out. BV is $60

I'd probably have to pass on $20 for the MJD ... and the Marshall are currently pending sale to atrain2004.

Thanks

Back