Anyone bust any Americana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Bench Warmer
Not brave enough to bust any myself but Im picking up some of the costumes and autos. If anyone breaks any and wants to move some of the hits, pm me?:pop:

I dont have much common sense but when I dont get replies from someone, I take then hint and dont bother with them anymore.

I see. I don't always respond to every PM, but it's not because I'm being malicious - it's because I forget to respond - for example, if you realize how many PM's I get regarding cards, then you might understand.

For example, someone will ask me what do you want for this card - I go and look on Ebay, get distracted at work, and then I never respond. It's a common thing. Happens at work even. LOL. Don't take it so personally. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has done that before. Most people know that if I don't respond the first time, they should send me another PM. Then I'll realize that I forgot to respond. Also, I've gotten back to people, and then they don't respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine, no reason to whine about it though. :boohoo:

Nobody is whining. Someone said you busted a box of stuff Im looking for and since you never reply to me when its something I want from you, I wasnt going to ask you for any of it. Nothing more, nothing less.:salut:

That's fine - I'll enjoy ripping my two boxes tomorrow knowing that I won't get any PM's from you.

That's fine - I'll enjoy ripping my two boxes tomorrow knowing that I won't get any PM's from you.

Now youre just being a bitch.

I was being polite in my reasoning on why I didnt want to ask you about your hits but this remark was just uncalled for.

You never reply to me when I wanted anything from you but I was on top of things for you when you were buying the games from me.

I didnt even get a f'n thank you for those hook ups and I didnt say a word.

This is my last reply. Of course I'm going to be a bitch to you when you're frankly calling me and whining about not responding to PM's and taking it personal. I'm just responding in kind back to you. Your first reply back to rexvos was uncalled for.

I'm sorry I forgot to thank you for the hookup for the games. I don't even remember what games they were, but obviously it was a big deal to you. It's not like you didn't make a profit on that hookup.

Now move on, and I will still enjoy ripping my two boxes of Americana tomorrow.

This is my last reply. Of course I'm going to be a bitch to you when you're frankly calling me and whining about not responding to PM's and taking it personal. I'm just responding in kind back to you. Your first reply back to rexvos was uncalled for.

I'm sorry I forgot to thank you for the hookup for the games. I don't even remember what games they were, but obviously it was a big deal to you. It's not like you didn't make a profit on that hookup.

Now move on, and I will still enjoy ripping my two boxes of Americana tomorrow.

I hope you do have fun with those. I stopped wanting to get stuff from you over a year ago so it doesnt hurt my feelings in the least bit. I wouldnt ask for any of it seeing as I wouldnt ever have a shot getting anything from you, even before this thread took place, because Im not high enough up on your friends list to warrant getting a reply.

Its also a bit hypocritical to call me a whiner-
http://www.thecollectorsgroup.com/showthread.php?t=9717

I cant think of anyone in the world that would keep trying to ask for stuff from someone and not get a reply yet I had no probs getting replies from you when you wanted something.

I hope you do have fun with those. I stopped wanting to get stuff from you over a year ago so it doesnt hurt my feelings in the least bit. I wouldnt ask for any of it seeing as I wouldnt ever have a shot getting anything from you, even before this thread took place, because Im not high enough up on your friends list to warrant getting a reply.

Its also a bit hypocritical to call me a whiner-
http://www.thecollectorsgroup.com/showthread.php?t=9717

I cant think of anyone in the world that would keep trying to ask for stuff from someone and not get a reply yet I had no probs getting replies from you when you wanted something.

Oh, that's fine. If you are calling me hypocritical, maybe you need to go back and figure out why I decided to even post that. Go grow some balls and rip some wax yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back