any one on here to night want to do some trading come in

i dont think the triple is worth 40 to me nothing special about it so unless you have some stuff not listed i dont know what we can do
joe

It normally books $30 I ask for $10 extra in bv because 2 of the 3 pieces are so clean and distinguishiable even so so $30 and$30 that=60
you said the Vick books $40 and uour asking $25-$35 on the johnson so its a little in my favor. ne ways heres the pics of the wayne its #15/25
DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

Lmk if this works for you
You get
Triple Jersy Bv $30
Alex Smith rookie Auto bv $30
2005 Topps finest
Demarcus ware rookie
Pac-man Jones rookie
Anthony Davis rookie
Troy Williamson rookie
Laverauneus coles Blue X-fractor #95/150
Fred Taylor Refractor #60/399

I get
Vick Patch
Chad Johnson Tripple threads
or pick another $10gu'd off my list instead of the '05 finest lot

i would love to trade with you but if you are getting a premium on your gu then i get one on mine. mine is three colors and i dont what the jet tripple any more do you have a site i can look at lmk thanks
joe

No i dont have a site I already told you that and I'm not asking for a premium on my cards what I Have on my list is what I have for trade.

It normally books $30 I ask for $10 extra in bv because 2 of the 3 pieces are so clean and distinguishiable
and i said i dont want those one i want the wayne /25 and then some thing else

i understand that but i dont want it i want the wayne and some thing else for what you liked lmk if you still want to work some thing out and what kind of bv you want on the wayne
joe

Back