Baseball Any interest in a monthly pick your team baseball break?

Sad this doesn't seem to be of any interest to people.

Agreed...I put it on Facebook and Twitter, both, and still no interest. I think all the rage these days seems to be spending huge amounts of money on case breaks. They're everywhere!

Agreed...I put it on Facebook and Twitter, both, and still no interest. I think all the rage these days seems to be spending huge amounts of money on case breaks. They're everywhere!
I can't afford those case breaks. I also don't like the random team breaks that are also popular. When I join breaks I usually just want my picked team.

I hope we can get going, I would be okay just starting with the 8 and a snake draft

I'd be good with that, too, if everyone else is in. Wouldn't be able to buy much product, but we'd all get a pretty good shot at the hits coming out. What does everyone else think? Let's say $35 a spot, less fees and shipping, that would leave us with around $250 to spend on product.

Looks like at least most of us are in on this thing so I say let's do it! Maybe we can get more members from YouTube or breakers. I'll start the thread for June's break this weekend and we'll get rolling!

I would be interested...........Maybe $25 to $40 range...........I would pick the Cubs too..........Thanks.........Mike

Back